Recent Before & After Photos

The Light Is....Leaking?

When the homeowners noticed their ceiling had started to bubble they didn't think much of it. But then the ceiling lights started to leak and they knew somethin... READ MORE

Mud Enters Home

While they don't happen often Californians are not foreign to the idea of mud slides. We may not experience storms like other states do but SERVPRO of Moorpark/... READ MORE

Burned Down Home in Simi Valley, CA

A large home fire started early one morning in Simi Valley, CA that consumed the entire home. Thankfully no one was hurt in the fire. SERVPRO of Simi Valley was... READ MORE

Flooding Causes Mold

It's unusual to know that you have mold in your crawlspace because hardly anyone goes down there for fun. A lot of the time we see mold in crawlspaces when home... READ MORE

Mold Is Not A Decoration

While the yellow color of this mold does compliment the color of the popcorn ceiling it is not for decoration. In fact this homeowner tried to ignore the proble... READ MORE

Rain Makes For A Big Problem

After all the heavy rains that Southern California received over the past winter a lot of homeowners and business owners were not structurally prepared. This de... READ MORE

We Didn't Invite Mold Over For Dinner

Before they realized it these homeowners had mold taking over their kitchen and in the adjacent walls of their living room. Mold had completely inhabited the ca... READ MORE

Apartment Fire

A fire in one apartment that spread out over the entire first floor and traveled up into the second floor meant that over fourteen families had to evacuate thei... READ MORE

Commercial Fire Damage

When a machine caught fire and caused the entire inside of this building to go up in flames SERVPRO of Moorpark/Santa Paula/Fillmore was reached out to by the p... READ MORE

Vent Leaks

The before picture shows where the loss started, an air vent leak that was caused by a pipe in the ceiling that was very old and needed to be replaced. The exte... READ MORE