Moorpark/Fillmore/Santa Paula Residents: Follow These Mold Safety Tips If You Suspect Mold
If you see visible microbial growth, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the microbial infestation throughout your home. When microbial growth is disturbed, it can release microscopic spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Moorpark/Fillmore/Santa Paula for microbial growth remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Moorpark/Fillmore/Santa Paula specializes in microbial growth cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business. Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your microbial growth problem quickly and safely.